Action Summary of the Seattle City Council
Full Council Meeting
Monday, July 7, 2014
1. C.B. 118139 PASSED (6-3; Opposed: Licata, O’Brien, Sawant) Relating to taxicabs and for-hire vehicles; repealing Ordinance 124441 relating to companies and drivers of a new type of for-hire vehicle in order to create a pilot program for transportation network companies and affiliated drivers and vehicles.
2. C.F. 310821 GRANTED (9-0)Full subdivision application of Mike Yukovich to subdivide one parcel into 21 parcels of land in an environmentally critical area, located at 2808 Fairview Avenue East (Project No. 3011009/Type III).
3. C.B. 118136 PASSED (9-0) Approving and confirming the plat of “Residences at Fairview Addition” in portions of Section 17 and Section 20, Township 25 North, Range 4 East, W.M. in King County, Washington, with a modified plat condition; accepting a surety bond under subsection 23.22.070.C of the Seattle Municipal Code; and setting a date for completion of required facilities and improvements.
PUBLIC SAFETY, CIVL RIGHTS, AND TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE:
4. C.F. 313618 FILED (9-0) Seattle Police Chief 2013 Annual Report concerning activities regulated by Ordinance 108333 (Seattle Municipal Code 14.12).
5. C.F. 313792 FILED (9-0) April 2014 Report of the Police Intelligence Auditor, filed pursuant to Ordinance 108333 (Seattle Municipal Code 14.12).
6. C.F. 313793 FILED (9-0) Response of the Police Chief to the April 2014 Report of the Police Intelligence Auditor, filed pursuant to Ordinance 108333 (Seattle Municipal Code 14.12).